Coal India Ltd - Management Trainee
Last Date : 11th June 2012Coal India Limited (CIL) - a Schedule 'A' - MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the World and the largest corporate employer with approx 3.8 lakh employees, contributing around 81% of the total coal production in India.
Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical/Mineral, Electronics , Telecommunications, Industrial Engg.
Minimum 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE/B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering
Minimum 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
Degree in Environmental Engg. with minimum 60% marks Or any Engg. Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in Environmental Engg from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Finance & Accounts:
Qualified CA / ICWA
Personnel & HR :
Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate degree /PG Diploma/Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social work with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University/Institutes with minimum 60% marks.
Graduate in Law of 3yrs/5yrs duration from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks
Sales & Marketing Recognised degree with MBA /PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (major) from Institute / University with minimum 60% marks
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the All India Selection Test at their own expenses and only candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates called against 1 vacancy) keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test also.
Candidates belonging to General/OBC (NCL) is required to pay a non-refundable fees of Rs 500/-. SC/ST/PH/ employees of Coal India Ltd and subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fees.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Eligible candidates have to apply only through the online registration system of Coal India. To apply, visit the careers with CIL section of our website www.coalindia.in and you should have a valid e-mail id while applying, which should be valid for one year.
2. The site will remain functional from 10:00 am of 21st May 2012 to 11:59 PM of 11th June 2012. However, the candidates should complete the on line application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
3. Candidates will have to apply for only for one discipline for which he/she is eligible.
4. Candidates willing to apply must first download and print the SBI Challan form from CIL's web portal for submitting the application fee.
5. Candidates will have to register for the online application before starting to fill the application form. On clicking the "Apply Online" link the registration page will open. Detailed instructions for filling the form will be given under the "Instructions" link above the Registration page.
6. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and norms mentioned in this advertisement.
7. Before starting to fill the online application form candidates should keep the application fee payment through SBI challan details ready.
8. After applying online, candidate is required to print the application form with unique registration number generated by the system. Candidates are required to send the hard copy of the application form along with required enclosures(self attested recent passport size photograph securely pasted in the space provided on the application form, Company's copy of the SBI challan (in original), qualifying degree provisional or degree certificate, caste/disability certificate wherever applicable by ordinary post only to: Post Bag No. 43 G.P.O, Kolkata-700001 on or before 18th June 2011. Please superscribe the envelop on top as " MT-(Discipline name)". It is important to note that, your candidature will be considered only if we receive the hard copy of the application forms along with the required certificates/enclosures on or before the last date. All candidates are advised to note that, CIL or subsidiary company offices will not accept any hard copy applications and it must be mailed to post bag address only.
9. Candidates are advised to keep several copies of the passport size photograph pasted by them on the application form, handy since the same photograph is to be used for subsequent documents, if shortlisted for interview.
10. The company will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
11. If a candidate cannot fill the online application form in single attempt, he / she can log in again and complete filling from the last saved status. However, candidates must complete filling the form and submit the same before 11:59 PM of 11th June 2012 i.e. the last date for online application and hard copies to reach before the last date specified above.
Last Date : 11th June 2012
Click Here For More Details: